Tadala Black is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. The active ingredient in Tadala Black is tadalafil, which is a PDE5 inhibitor. Tadala Black relaxes muscles in the blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.
Tadala Black is used to treat erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis. Tadala Black is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and benign prostatic hyperplasia by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs and prostate.
Tadala Black may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
You should not take Tadala Black if you are allergic to tadalafil.
To make sure Tadala Black is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a heart attack or stroke;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- pulmonary hypertension (unless you are taking Tadala Black for this);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Tadala Black is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it could affect the nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Tadala Black is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
How should I take Tadala Black?
Take Tadala Black exactly as your doctor prescribes. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Tadala Black is usually taken only once per day. Follow your doctor's instructions.
For erectile dysfunction, take Tadala Black just before sexual activity but not more than once per day.
An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor's instructions.
During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of Tadala Black.
Do not take Tadala Black more than once a day. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses.
Call your doctor if you have erectile dysfunction that is not helped by Tadala Black.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- an erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erections can damage the penis);
- vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- a seizure (convulsions); or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Common Tadala Black side effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- headache, dizziness;
- upset stomach;
- back pain; or
- muscle pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include: severe dizziness, fainting, chest/jaw/left arm pain, nausea, sweating.
What other drugs will affect Tadala Black?
Taking Tadala Black with certain other medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take Tadala Black if you also use:
- riociguat (Adempas); or
- a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. Nitrate drugs include nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers").
Taking Tadala Black with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden
Tadala Black 80mg
|80mg × 10 pills||$3.39||$33.9||+ Viagra|
|80mg × 20 pills||$2.34||$46.88||$20.92||+ Levitra|
|80mg × 30 pills||$2||$59.85||$41.84||+ Cialis|
|80mg × 60 pills||$1.65||$98.79||$104.6||+ Viagra|
|80mg × 90 pills||$1.53||$137.72||$167.36||+ Levitra|
|80mg × 120 pills||$1.47||$176.65||$230.12||+ Cialis|
|80mg × 180 pills||$1.41||$254.52||$355.63||+ Viagra|
|80mg × 270 pills||$1.38||$371.32||$543.91||+ Levitra|
|80mg × 360 pills||$1.36||$488.13||$732.19||+ Cialis|